Now's the moment folks. The final countdown! Begining in approximately 12 hours, I will attempt to do the impossible - get in shape!
I need to motivate myself - I know. I need to make a plan and I need to stick with it.
Good news! I have a plan.
Now...for the sticking with it part.
This week (January 19th - January 24th: It's not a full week because I'm starting on Monday instead of Sunday):
WORKOUT:
Monday: Run 3 Miles, Crunch workout, Weights A
Tuesday: Crunch workout, Weights B
Wednesday: Cardio 30 Minutes, Crunch workout, Weights A
Thursday: Jog 30 Minutes, Crunch workout, Weights B
Friday: Cardio 25 Minutes, Crunch workout, Weights A
Saturday: Walk 20 Minutes, Crunch workout, Weights B
CRUNCH WORKOUT WEEK ONE:
-75 crunches throughout the day
WEIGHTS A WEEK ONE:
Pushups, Body Squats (20 reps), Stationary Lunges, Pull ups (20 reps), Burpees (20 reps)
WEIGHTS B WEEK ONE:
Dumbell Press, Hip Bridge (15-20 reps, 3 sets), Band Row, Ball squat with DB (12-15 reps, same), Shoulder PRess with DB, One calf raise (12-15 reps, 2 sets), Bicep Curl, Reverse Crunch (15-20 reps, 2 sets)
MEALS WEEK ONE:
Meals will be eaten accordingly at 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, 5:30pm and 8:00pm
Monday: Bagel, Carrots with Cottage Cheese (low fat), Turkey Sandwhich, Granola Bar, Spaghetti Pie (1 piece) and glass of grape juice, Apple
Tuesday: Peanut butter toast, Apple, Peanut butter and jelly Sandwhich, Carrots with Cottage Cheese, Spaghetti Pie (1 piece) and glass of grape juice, Granola Bar
Wednesday: Bagel, Carrots with Cottage Cheese, Chicken Fillet Sandwhich, Granola Bar, Ham and Turkey Sandwhich with glass of grape juice, Apple
Thursday: Oatmeal, Granola Bar, Spaghetti Pie (1 piece), Apple, Hamburger, Carrots with Cottage Cheese
Friday: Bagel, Apple, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich, Carrots with Cottage Cheese, Spaghetti Pie (1 piece), Granola Bar
Saturday: Bagel, Carrots with Cottage Cheese, Ham and Cheese Sandwhich, Granola Bar, Spaghetti Pie (1 piece), Apple
As you can see, with the Pie, I have some left overs to finish up before I move on to some more satisfying meals. Good thing I like spaghetti :D
Each day I will add an update about how I've done with my goals. I realize that this week is heavier than I had planned, but being the first week of the semester I will find a way to handle it all. Also, my weigh-in days will be Monday and Thursday. The Monday weight is the one that I will record and the Thursday weight is just to make sure that I'm staying on track. Thank you to everyone who has followed me this far. I'm not going to give up!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment