Hello again!
As the days wind down before I must go back to being a full-time student, I feel a mix of emotions: excitement, fear, anticipation, anxiety. I have spent the last few weeks building a solid work out plan that I am going to force myself to follow. But, with that plan, comes the anxiety that I might let myself fall. I have wanted to be in shape my entire life (a short 20 years, I know, but even so). I have yet to succeed. Hopefully, this time will be better than all my previous tries combined.
The final days of this week will involve shorter workouts, trying desperately to allow myself to be able to run a solid three miles before classes start. Once I am back at school, I will begin my intense workout plan. It will be hard to fit in everything that I need to fit in, but I need to prioritize and start putting myself first.
I would like to again, thank everyone who has supported me on this adventure. Though it is truly just begining, I could not have done it without the constant kind words and support from those of you who have taken the time to help me (you know who you are :D).
Begining next week, I will update every day that I put in a workout (therefore you can expect a new post about 5 days a week). I'm very excited, and hopefully you are too!
See you next week!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment