Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you ever wanted to lose weight? Have you ever succeeded? This blog is a place to sound off about adventures in health living and to give support to each other as I try (for what seems the hundreth time) to get in shape. Please join!
1 comment:
HealthyBoy, L0wgear from WebMD. You asked me to comment here, but I don't need to create yet ANOTHER account on some site I'm going to forget the userID for.
Anyway, I don't mean to be harsh. The poster I was replying to wanted a kick in the ass. I obliged. She never posted again. How motivated was she? Really.
I'm going to tell you the same thing. Nothing anyone can say or do will motivate you. You have to find the motivation by yourself, FOR yourself. Unless you reach deep down and figure out a goal of your own and want it bad enough, eventually you will be sitting on the couch, chips in one hand, soda in the other. Looking at the TV, looking at the girls you COULD have buy never will. You will watch life go by making excuses "I COULD do that, if I WANTED to." Bullshit. You don't have it in you. You don't want it bad enough. Find a goal for yourself. Read about what it will take to make that change, make a plan and then tell people to stand back while you unleash the change that is in you.
Good luck!
Post a Comment