Saturday, December 6, 2008

And so it begins...

I'm hoping some people begin following this blog. I know I can't be the only one out there right now going through this. I figure, to pass the time, I'll get into a little more detail:

I used to run in my spare time, but now I'm completely out of shape. I'm in a serious relationship, and of course my girlfriend tells me she loves me just as I am - and I believe her 100%. I've never been consumed by my appearance, but I've decided that for myself, and for my future children and grandchildren, I'd like to get in shape.

My plan, to accomplish the goals above, is this:

1. Do some form of extended cardio exercise 3-4 times a week.
2. Do some form of abdominal work out 3-4 times a week.
3. Eat healthier
4. Enjoy myself while I do it!

I know that this may not seem particularly interesting right now, but imagine how great this adventure could be if we got some folks together and we all worked together to turn our lives around! I know I can't be the only one out there who would like to lose some extra weight and get in shape. Please, take the time to join this blog and together we can all make a difference!

No comments: