So, I went to the gym. I decided to run a half mile...and GET THIS...I ran an entire mile! I felt great.
Then I went and did my sit-up routine. I was technically five shy, but I felt the burn and I'm proud of that too.
Then I moved over and did 25 minutes on the cardio bike. An accomplishment for me.
The only downer today was that there was a dorm pizza party. I ate four pieces and two cookies. Oops! But tomorrow will be an even better day and I'm glad that I feel like I'm finally getting into the swing of things.
Tomorrow's goal: Run 20 minutes (fingers crossed!) and cruch routine.
Tomorrow' food goal: 8:30 breakfast bar or oatmeal, 11:30 sandwhich, 2:30 crackers, 5:30 turkey sandwhich (leftovers), and 8:00 chex mix snack. (Not the healthiest I know, but I'm hoping that after Christmas Break I'll have some healthier food to choose from.)
Here's to hoping tomorrow is an even better day!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment