Friday, December 12, 2008

Average Day

Today was...well...an average day. I didn't stick with my eating plan, but I didn't eat anything in gross portions, so I consider it a success.

At the gym I ran half a mile and then did 20 minutes on the bike. I finished off my doing my cruch work. I'm still not enjoying myself, but I do feel like I'm getting into a routine and that is good.

Tomorrow is an off day, but I'll still do my cruch work.

Sunday...drumroll please...I'm supposed to run three miles, but I'll be happy to accomplish the 2.5 that I missed last week.

:D Enjoy the adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi HealthyBoy,

Thank you for posting to my blog. The best thing any of us can do for ourselves, is to congratulate ourselves when we make headway, and not to beat ourselves up when we stumble a little. Remember, it is the holiday season, that is the most difficult time to lose weight for anyone. Just don't give up, keep on keepin', and don't give up.

Laura
www.theyoyodietersconnection.blogspot.com