So today was the day. Weigh-in One. I've been "active" on this adventure for 7 days now. Goals for today were this:
1. Since I slacked off yesterday, I wanted to run a mile even though I was supposed to take the day off.
2. I wanted to finish my entire sit-up routine.
3. I wanted to lose weight.
Well...if you have guessed, I went 2 for 3.
I weighed myself upon arrival, and the scale slapped me in the face with 201.2 pounds.
Furious, I went up and ran a mile to help myself vent. (there's one accomplishment) It was still difficult, but I did it. Then I did my sit-up routing (25 sit-ups, 25 alternate heel touches and 30 seconds body plank). Yay for accomplishment two.
To make sure the scale wasn't just on the fritz (and to calm my angry soul) I weighed myself again post-work out. This time the scale read 200.4. Therefore, I'm going to take the average and assume that I currently weigh 200.8 pounds. This is wearing running shoes, shots and a T-shirt.
Therefore, I did not accomplish goal three. Hopefully next week will go better.
To try and make a little more progress I'm going to attemp a six-small-meal day diet, with at the very least 30 minutes of activity per day. I'm also going to plan out what I hope to eat the night before, because I seem to make more progress when I follow a plan.
Tomorrow's goal: 30 minutes cardio, oblique work, cruches
Wish me luck (again)!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment