The Healthy Lifestyle Adventure - give me a break, I thought of it in about 3 seconds, but that's what I'm calling this.
I'm in college. The freshman 15 has greeted me. It's right before the holiday season (ie: more is to come). I've decided that today I am starting a new healthy lifestyle.
Here's the catch: I've made this 'decision' numerous times in the past. I've always been slightly overweight, but I've never kept up my end of the bargain; hence, I'm still slightly overweight today.
According to the health websites, my goal weight is somewhere around 165. I'm 200. I've never been one to care about the number on the scale. My goals are these:
1. I want to look good.
2. I want to be physically fit (able to run long distance, stay active for more than 5 minutes, etc)
3. I'd like to get more muscular
It's as simple as that. I don't care if I weigh 150 or 250, those are my goals.
So, the aforementioned "adventure." Today is the day that I begin. I'm going to start exercising regularly, eating healthier (or at least attempting to) and all-around changing my lifestyle.
Wish me luck!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment