Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ouch!

So how long do you have to be on the wagon before you can fall off? Why do I ask? Because my ass hurts from hitting the pavement pretty hard today.

I wanted to run 30 minutes and do my sit up work out. I ran for 6...that's right....SIX minutes before I gave up. I then did 25...that's right TWENTY FIVE out of my 75 count sit-up routine. To make up for this I told myself I'd go lift weights. I got to the weight room and decided I didn't feel like and I changed and went home. To make matters worse, I just ate a big meal from a take out Chinese restaurant at 7:30 at night.

I can't explain how guilty I feel. That's not an excuse - but I think it is a step in the right direction.

Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I'm going to try and go for a light jog and do my FULL cruch routine.

Other news about tomorrow? It's my first weigh-in day. I'm worried about what the results will show, but if I did happen to go up, I will use that to push myself into a great week this week.

Stay posted, I'm going to go put another ice pack on my ass.

No comments: